Re: [squid-users] ie6 ftp ignoring proxy?

From: <fer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:15:31 -0300 (ART)

Try disabling the option in IE internet settings -> advanced settings:
"enable folder list for ftp sites" ( or something like that, I dont know
the exact name because my IE is in spanish)

I had a strange behaviour in IE6 when this setting is set ( by default).
IE tries to get the folder lists direct from the ftp origin server. If he
cant get the lists because ftp access is denied, it timeouts, and I get an
error page.

Fernando Falke