[squid-users] Răspuns: [squid-users] ie6 ftp ignoring proxy?

From: Arthur Kerpician <arthur@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:51:08 +0300

Thanks Fernando, it worked when disabling "enable folder view for FTP
sites"

Try disabling the option in IE internet settings -> advanced settings:
"enable folder list for ftp sites" ( or something like that, I dont
know the exact name because my IE is in spanish)

I had a strange behaviour in IE6 when this setting is set ( by default).
IE tries to get the folder lists direct from the ftp origin server. If
he cant get the lists because ftp access is denied, it timeouts, and I
get an error page.

Fernando Falke