[squid-users] authentication failed, and ok 1 or 2 hours later !?!?

From: <Arno.STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:33:33 +0200

Hi Squid guys,

I have a problème with my squid and some user:
My squid is using NTLM for 800 users, in 3 NT domain.

It make the NTLM request to one master domain who is trust by the 2 other
domain.
I have 1 domain that almost every monday the first and/or second user have
an access denied. And that for 1 to 2 hours and after that every think is
working fine until the next monday !?!? And their is no problem for other
user in the same domain.

The only thing I can think of, is that every sunday we are rebooting all
our NT servers, but why this problem occur only on 1 domain and stay for 1
to 2 hours ? And why not alll user on this domain ? How can I fix this ?
How can I debug this ?

I'm using squid 2.5stable 1 and samba 2.2.7 on Solaris 2.8

Thanks for your tips,

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information