[squid-users] Acces to a non anomymous FTP site through squid

From: LINDER Thierry <Thierry.Linder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:53:37 +0200

Hello,

I've installed the lastest stable version of squid on a RedHat 9 Linux
server.
It works well for HTTP and FTP (ftp://...) connection.

If I use an URL ftp://..., squid authenticate me as anonymous user with
a password specified in my squid.conf file ftp_user.
Well, but I would like to open an ftp://... session on a specific site
with an another couple of username/password.
On this site, the anonymous entry is not valid.

I've read through the FAQ, configuration guide and I don't find any
information how I can resolve that!

Does I need to create a specific ACL for that ?
If it's the case, thanks for your help.

Thierry Linder