RE: [squid-users] Error - SQUID Continues to Restart

From: Eichkorn, David <deichkorn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:05:28 -0500

Adam,

Thanks - I wondered about that. I did attempt to rejoin the domain. When I entered my credentials for the NT domain, the system did echo back, JOINED DOMAIN. Will it report a failure if it didn't work or is that just a static message?

I will also check out www.samba.org - thanks for the suggestion.

-David