[squid-users] HTTP Relay and limit bandwitdth ...

From: Olivier BELLON <Olivier.BELLON@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:33:42 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to setup Squid to act as a "HTTP
Proxy Relay" (without cache) with the capability to limit bandwidth for
each connection.
In fact, I want this "HTTP Proxy Relay" redirect all the http requests of
our students to an already installed proxy without having a local cache
(like a transparent proxy ?) and i want to limit each connection from ip
range to 64 kB / seconds.

If it's possible, could you help me to setup this ?

Best regards to all
Olivier B.