Re: [squid-users] squid/squidGuard/MySQL Problem

From: WA Support <support@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:25:26 -0700

I forgot to add here.

When I restart/reload squid, all the MySQL queries in squidGuard fire as
squid is restarting/reloading, and all the 'debugging' files get written
to. Then when I have any browser activity, squidGuard operates
correctly and blocks sites in the blacklists, but none of the MySQL
queries fire ever again (ditto with 'debugging' files).

Murrah Boswell