Re: [squid-users] How to avoid proxying for some sites?

From: Joel <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:51:01 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <boniforti@provincia.verbania.it>
I cant understand the question....plz describe again.

If i have understood then this is the solution
This for the transparent proxy
If u want mysite.org not to server by squid but to be served directly.

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $yourethernetcard -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128 -d ! mysite.org or give the ip address of the site.

joel