Re: [squid-users] Help with running 2 instances of squid

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:39:05 +0100

Ok, if I manually start the squid instances using 'squid -f /etc/squid.conf'
and 'squid -f /etc/squid2.conf' then it all works correcttly. I'm therefire
guessing that I haven't edited the init.d script correctly!]

Any pointers based on the script I posted in my previous message?

Thanks and regards,

nry

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger