RE: [squid-users] Squid Monitor

From: Mike McCall <mccall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:38:51 -0600

Anyone else on this subject? I don't see why it can't be done in near
realtime. I think this would be very useful for schools/businesses that use
Squid for monitoring appropriate use, and could also help in diagnosing
problems. SARG is pretty good, but can be very CPU intensive when
processing large log files. It also has the disadvantage of being archival,
not realtime.

Mike