RE: [squid-users] bypass domains - sites not working with squid

From: Clive Cleland <clivec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:37:08 +1000

You may find this document handy, as have I:
        http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305217

I have just spent three days trying to discover why interception caching
works for some PCs but not for others, to the same sites. Although the link
above details a specific problem, the general solution seems to be - patch
Windows first.

I don't know if this is your problem, but it sure explains my headache.

Cheers,
Clive