Re: [squid-users] Log file size limit

From: Fernando Maior <fernando@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:07:36 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik,

Thanks for your response!

Based on that, I would tell that the best way to
accomplish controlling the size of the logs may
be just cron a script that stats the last log file
and, if the size is greater than the limit we
want, issue a "squid -k rotate".

Also, I guess it would be great not to change the
cache_mem option in order to avoid taking too much
time for writing the clean swap.state file.

--
Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior