[squid-users] dansguardian and squidguard

From: Fritz Mesedilla <fritz.mesedilla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:10:05 +0800

From what I read:
- Squidguard does filtering based on url
- Dansguardian does filtering based on content
- Squidguard can do authentication

What I really need is a squid authentication program that I can use WITH MS windows active directory. Our mother company is using windows for authentication but I want to use linux for our sub company.

Is there a program that can do this? Authenticate and filter at the same time?

Cheers,

fritz <www.mesedilla.com>

---
+ Basta Ikaw Lord
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.
Overture Media, Inc.
Direct Line: (632) 635-4785
Trunkline:   (632) 631-8971 Local 146
Fax: (632) 637-2206
Level 1 Summit Media Offices, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City 1100