[squid-users] differents acl using different ports

From: franklin lecointre <franklin.lecointre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:02:53 +0100

Hello,
I want to use squid to filter what my users do.
To do that I use acl but there's something I miss anderstand...
I an two sort of users, administrators and simple user. The first can go
on some sites, others on other web sites.

I have create two files in witch I record the web sites where the groups
can go.
In squid.conf I've put those lines but it doesn't work.

acl IGA port 3127
acl IGA_ass dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/sites_assurances"
http_access allow IGA_ass
http_access deny IGA
http_access deny all

acl IGA_T port 3128
acl IGA_info dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/sites_informatiques"
http_access allow IGA_info
http_access deny IGA_T
http_access deny all
The first group can go on insurance company website, the second on
computers website. In their browser I have changed the port for the
proxy. By that way I suppose I can affect an acl to each group.

Maybe there's an different way to do that.
Thank you for your help.

Sincèrement
Franklin LECOINTRE