[squid-users] MEMHAR

From: Michael Buck <mbuck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:26:54 -0700

>>> <squid-users@squid-cache.org> 10/29/03 12:30PM >>>
Your email message was temporarily blocked by my spam
filter. If you feel this is an error, please follow
these instructions.

The attached image contains a password.
in the subject or body of your reply.

Thank you.
This email account is protected with Spam Bully.
www.spambully.com

I am looking for information on how to configure Squid to run in
transparency mode. The section in the Squid documentation about
transparency is incomplete. If anyone can provide information on how
configure Squid to work this way, I would appreciate it. I would like
to insert a Squid cache server between the internet and my internal
network so all clients automatically go through the cache.

Thanks,

Michael Buck
mbuck@buckconstruction.com
/samb