[squid-users] Round robin upstream parents....

From: Donovan J. Edye <donovan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:43:39 +1100

G'Day,

I would like to do the following, and am looking for the best configuration
to do this:

1. Have my local squid server use a collection of upstream servers by
default as the next host when serving a HTTP or FTP request
2. Obscure the external address of my proxy to the outside world
3. Have the ability to rotate the upstream proxy servers in use (I
don't want to use my ISP's upstream server)

TIA

--Donovan
Web: http://www.edye.wattle.id.au <http://www.edye.wattle.id.au/>
SetiStats - Get your SETI statistics delivered to your mailbox daily.
http://www.edye.wattle.id.au/p.php?page=/delphi/setistats