[squid-users] (111) connection refused error

From: melvin melvin <kewell1010@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:15:15 +0800

Hi all,

I've configured the ncsa_auth and it works fine. i've also added in the
chpasswd function but when i tried to access the chpasswd, this error
occurs.

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://14.5.1.100/cgi-bin/chpasswd.cgi

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

I've checked the FAQs but they did not gave me any information on how to
solve this.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Melvin