[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth

From: <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:09:51 -0600 (CST)

I could use some guidence configuring my squid installation with a Windows
2000 Active Directory forrest. I have read the past posts as well as the
man page. I am very new to LDAP and will admit have not gotten my arms
around it yet.

My windows domain lives in an Active Directory Forrest my corporate
offices mantains. My domain lives at bdmdom.corp.com. I am trying to
connect and authenticate against my Exchange server at my location. I
have Admin rights over my domain.

Can someone please point me in the correct direction or provide the squid
config for an LDAP connection to Windows 2000?

Thanks in advance.

Gary