Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth

From: Squid Users <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:09:17 -0600

Ok still stumped,

I run the following as asked with the following output:

  ldapsearch -x -h 10.61.1.248 -b "" -s base "" namingContexts
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <> with scope base
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: namingContexts
#

#
dn:
namingContexts: DC=bdmn,DC=foo,DC=com
namingContexts: CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=foo,DC=com
namingContexts: CN=Configuration,DC=foo,DC=com

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

I then added in my squid conf file, I commented the ncsa_auth line
below and added the ldap_auth line.

#auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid ncsa_auth
/usr/local/squid/etc/passwd
auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid_ldap_auth -u cn -b
cn=users,dc=bdmn,dc=foo,dc=com 10.61.1.248
auth_param basic children 5

I am still unable to authenticate.

I also tried

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid_ldap_auth -b
dc=bdmn,dc=foo,dc=com 10.61.1.248

Thanks