Re: [squid-users] fastening squid to a port: problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:55:58 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Payal Rathod wrote:

> Ok, I doubt that browser is sending request at port 80, because
> >pache is there.

Apache do have a proxy module, and if this is enabled Apache will proxy
requests much like Squid.

> Do you want me to paste all the data and squidc.conf on my site?

Not at this time no.

Do you get the requests logged in Squid access.log? If not these request
ARE NOT proxied by Squid and there is something else in your network
(firewalling or another proxy software) which allows the requests.