Re: [squid-users] ntlm authentication with older cliënts? (w95/w98)

From: Henk-Jan \(squid\) <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:39:40 +0100

Because Squid 2.5 uses an internal Samba interface to communicate with the
winbindd daemon, it is difficult for me to ask the right question, How do I
debug this?

The cliënts logon to the PDC perfectly without running the directory
service. This means the are using LM hashes...

The only differebce is I am running Samba 3... Perhaps a downgrade must do
it...