[squid-users] Squid FD_SETSIZE

From: <jeff.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:44:43 +1100

I re-compiled Squid (2.4.STABLE7 on Solaris 8) with system file descriptors
set to 4096 and Squid now confirms that it is using 4096 on startup. But
during the configure, I noticed a message that said "checking Default
FD_SETSIZE value 1024".

Is this going to limit Squid to using only 1024 fds? What is it saying?

TIA

Jeff

--
Jeff Richards