[squid-users] Multiple httpd_accel_host

From: Ioakim Spyros <sioakim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:35:49 +0200

Hi list,

Is it possilbe to have more than one httpd_accel_host?

I want to have a front end squid proxy that will answer requests for
127.0.0.1:80 (this is an apache server with 5 virtual domains) but it
will also answer for a server @ 192.168.0.10:80 (which is IIS)

Squid will also work with httpd_accel_with_proxy on and I want to enable
transparent proxying on it.

Is the above configuration possible?
I know how to set up the transparent proxying so if there are any links
or info on how to enable multiple http_accel_host please let me know.

Thanks,
Spyros