Re: [squid-users] Error in cache.log file

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:25:01 +0000

On Sunday 16 November 2003 11:19 am, ads squid wrote:

> I have not created /cache partition. It's directory
> created. Is it O.K.if I increase size of directory
> /cache. If so please guide me how to increase of
> directory.

I did not say /cache was a partition - I said it exists in a partition which
is full.

In order to allow the cache directory to get any bigger you must have the
space on your disks to store the files. Try typing the "df" command and see
what space you have left on your machine - hopefully that will let you see
the problem.

If you are still stuck, post the output of df to the list.

Antony.

--
It's beautiful, man, beautiful.   It's enough to make me merely hate BIND
rather than loathe it with every fibre of my being.