Re: [squid-users] Problems with ACL's

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:33:44 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Sridhar M.N. wrote:

> Yes I did, Well it states that its not possible to have have combined ACL's. Is there any other way to implement this to get the desired result?

Anything is possible using the Squid access controls, but you must make
sure to sort your http_access rules properly, and also to combine acls on
the http_access lines where needed.

If you remember that the first http_access rule which fully matches the
requests (all acls listed on the line match the request) determines if the
request is allowed/denied then there usually is no problem making a Squid
access list matching what one desires.