RE: [squid-users] wanting to save bandwidth

From: Mohammad Shakir <shakirgil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:32:11 -0800 (PST)

Try this one, from this setting I have save a lot
bandwidth.

Comments all refresh_pattern line and add lines shown
below... I think it will help you a lot to save
bandwidth.

cache_dir aufs 100 16 750

refresh_pattern -i \.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|mov|avi)$ 10000
95% 99000 ignore-reload override-expire
override-lastmod
refresh_pattern -i \.(mpg|mpeg|mid|wav|mp3)$ 10000
95% 99000 ignore-reload override-expire
override-lastmod
refresh_pattern -i . 300 50% 3600

this suggestion was given by Masood Ahmad Shah on Thu,

And Fadjar Tandabawana, please send me your delay pool
setting too because I have also 256 kbps, may be your
setting will be more best for my setup but I am not
using SquidGurad.

thanks