RE: [squid-users] wanting to save bandwidth

From: Fadjar Tandabawana <fadjar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:49:39 +0800

Dear Payal,

I have the similar situation here when the bandwidth is costly.
I used the Suqid + SquidGuard.
The delay_pool in squid will help you to define the bandwidth that you want
to.
I have only 512 kbps for 250 user, and they are happy for the 75% bandwidth
capacity to browse :)

SquidGuard will save the bandwidth if you could set to remove the
advertising image to 1x1 image resolution :)
So, much bandwidth you could save :)

Regards,
Fadjar Tandabawana