Re: [squid-users] serious problem with squid.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:33:47 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Mauro wrote:

> I' m using linux debian stable and with this distribution I have squid
> 2.4STABLE6.
> Has this version some problems?

Problems yes. This problem I don't know however. For a list of known
problems see the Squid-2.4 and Squid-2.5 known bugs pages..

It is always a good idea to upgrade to the latest STABLE release if one
has problems.. If this fixes your problem then great. If not it is time to
open a bug report as someone needs take a close look at what is going on.

> May be a virus that consumes all the bandwith?

Could be, but your link needs to be very overloaded for this to be the
case, and then it would not work bypassing Squid either.. so I don't think
this is the case.