Re: [squid-users] serious problem with squid.

From: Mauro <mauro.sanna6@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:32:21 +0100

> It is always a good idea to upgrade to the latest STABLE release if
> one has problems.. If this fixes your problem then great. If not it
> is time to open a bug report as someone needs take a close look at
> what is going on.
>
> > May be a virus that consumes all the bandwith?
>
> Could be, but your link needs to be very overloaded for this to be
> the case, and then it would not work bypassing Squid either.. so I
> don't think this is the case.

Ok, that's right.
Uhmmm I'm thinking may be a cache problem.
I have 8Gb of disk cache all containing data.
May be a problem in cache consistency?
May be squid has a problem in searching in its cache and so I have no
It seems to me that when cache was not full there were not any
problem.
Sorry for my english.

Mauro