RE: [squid-users] redirection, http->https, ssl_ports, partial error messages

From: Adam Atkinson <Adam.Atkinson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:44:22 -0000

> What do you get in access.log?
>
> The Squid FAQ also has a chapter on how one can figure out
> why a request
> is being denied.

Well, it looks as though I may have been seeing strange fallout from
having multiple lines allowing access from the same IP addresses
in an access list. No warnings about splay trees when I used that
config, though. Hmm. And it's been working for months like that.

Anyway, cleaning up the access list has cured the symptoms for now.