Re: [squid-users] RE: Odd requests coming in via Squid servers

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:15:04 +0100 (CET)

There is nothing known in Squid to cause symptoms like this.

The c.corp.globalenglish.com domain seems to be intentional by your web
site design as this is a DNS registered alias for corp.globalenglish.com.

Regarding the other issue with a number beeing off.. are you sure this is
not a case of references to old versions of the object? There is some
situations where a hierarchy of Squid servers where the clocks are not
running correctly can cause older content than intended to be given to the
clients..