[squid-users] "Network unreachable" timeout

From: rihad <rihad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 01:30:10 +0400

Is there a way to configure squid's retry timeout before returning
Network unreachable? (I.e. when I click on some link in proxied Mozilla,
and squid can't reach out for some reason, instead of returning the
"Network unreachable" html page, squid would keep retrying for a
configurable amount of time, and this would only be seen as a small
delay for mozilla. Neat.)

TIA