Re: [squid-users] I: [squid-users] Autorizzazione gruppi: wbinfo_group.pl

From: Pim Zandbergen <P.Zandbergen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:25:28 +0100

>The data when sent by Squid uses DOMAIN\\USER or if there is
>spaces in either "DOMAIN\\USER".

I tried this again, using wbinfo_group.pl from the command line.
This *does* work. My previous message stating that, on my system,
wbinfo_group.pl would expect single backslashes is incorrect.
Sorry about that.

But I also found the real problem: I made the same mistake as
Samantha, bu using "-i" in the helper acl

> acl gruppoInternet external wbinfo_group_helper -i
"/etc/squid/gruppi/Internet"

I would expect that the "-i" would be required to do case insensitive
username
comparisons, but such is not the case. Instead, the "-i" is passed to
wbinfo_group.pl:

Got MACROSCOOP\\PIM -i MACROSCOOP\\ProxyServerFullAccess from squid
User: -MACROSCOOP\PIM-
Group: --i-
SID: -Could not lookup name -i-
GID: -Could not convert sid Could to gid-
Sending ERR to squid

After removing the "-i" everything works fine.

Thanks,
Pim