Re: [squid-users] assertion failed: StatHist.c:93

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:20:08 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Marc Remy wrote:

> This hapen wenn you don't have the "math.h" on your system (if you don't
> have it on standart directoy, be sure that compiler look into this
> directory, -I my_directory with gcc).
> The configure script just write "math.h: no", but didn't stop nor complain.
> To be honnest, it write so fast that I've seen it after solving the
> problem...

Ah, explains why the problem is coming/going every now and then, and
almost only on Solaris.. and why none of the developers have succeeded in
ever reproducing the error.

Many thanks for finding this. Will try to add a warning to configure to
warn about this potential problem.

If you please register a bug report to remind me.. a bit busy at the
moment with other tasks.