AW: AW: [squid-users] ACL´s

From: Messner, Alexander <ame@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:39:29 +0100

Hi Henrik,

the following rules are working and when I make the rules easier it doesn´t work - is it bug in this release? I´ve installed a test-2.5 stable1 and the easy rules worked!!

Regards
Alex

http_port 3128
icp_port 0
cache_dir ufs /var/cache/squid 1500 128 256
ftp_list_width 32
ftp_passive on
request_body_max_size 10 MB
reference_age 4 weeks

acl http proto HTTP
acl ftp proto FTP
acl ftp_perms src "/root/ftp_perms"
acl http_perms src "/root/http_perms"
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255

acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80
acl ftp_ports port 21
acl Safe_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 70
acl Safe_ports port 210
acl Safe_ports port 1024-65535
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http

acl CONNECT method CONNECT

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access allow http localhost