RE: [squid-users] Multiple Squid servers

From: Nimesh Shah <Nimesh.Shah@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:38:53 -0000

Hi,

Just curious, what do we mean when we say "mostly duplicated"
below? Why/when not always? If we say not always in error
conditions, would we ever have situation when two functioning
caches may not have same cache in some specific scenarios? If,
so when and are these fixable in live environment? how?

Reg,
-Nimesh.

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally
binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange
of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison
3G UK Limited.