[squid-users] proxy authentication/system access

From: John Hally <JHally@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:06:09 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I have Squid acting as a proxy and using webmin to control access via
login/pwd. What I'd like to do is to further limit the user so that they
can only use the proxy to access certain web servers. I'm guessing that
I'll have to use something else to authenticate against other than the
webmin authentication scheme. Has anyone done something similar?

Thanks in Advance!

JH