Re: [squid-users] squidGuard and Proxy forwarding

From: Cyril COUPEL <cyril@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:55:36 +0100

Thanks,
But I can't, I have no control to the Netscape Proxy and it is not
allowed to use the ICP with it.
The only way to use it is to send the request as a simple client to it,
The problem is that te Netscape proxy does no acl control, thats why I
use a Squid and squidGuard in front to have the ACL enable, and to be
able to control these ACL.

--
Cyril COUPEL <cyril@coupel.homelinux.org>