Re: [squid-users] squidGuard and Proxy forwarding

From: Cyril COUPEL <cyril@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:16:53 +0100

In fact the problem is not in the ability to redirect to the netscape
proxy, the problem is that even whe the redirect_program (squidGuard)
reject the connection, the request is sent to the netscape proxy instead
of the access deny ppage.

Fo rinstance the tags are set:
redirect_program /usr/lib/squidGuard
redirector_access allow all
always direct all

and the cache_peer_access is set corectly (as the request is forwarded
to the Nescape proxy)

--
Cyril COUPEL <cyril@coupel.homelinux.org>