Re: [squid-users] redirecting transparently to few different ports based on URL or domain name

From: Rami Jaamour <rjaamour@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:13:48 -0800

well, yes, I see what you are saying, I thought that I can do that, but
here is my redirector:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$|=1;
while (<>) {

s@http://soaptest.parasoft.com/calculator.wsdl@http://soaptest.parasoft.com/glue/calculator-01.wsdl@;

s@http://soaptest.parasoft.com/glue/calculator@http://soaptest.parasoft.com:8000/glue/calculator@;
    print;
}

The first one work fine, but the when there are port changes like the
second one it does not work, I just get a 404 from apache on 81!

Note that there is another HTTP server listening on
http://soaptest.parasoft.com:8000 different than the apach on 80 which
Squid is hooked into.

Rami

--