[squid-users] moving the cache

From: George Dominguez <GDominguez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:01:49 +1000

Good day, List

I have added a new scsi disk to our squid server, and would like to know
which is the best way to move the cache to the new scsi disk.

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Regards
George

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be