Re: [squid-users] ACL question...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:14:02 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Xpression wrote:

> Hi, I've posted a similar message some hours ago, I've
> reconfigured my squid, but with no hope all users are
> restricted to day/time I put on the acl "times", I'm
> confused with it, can't find the way to exclude some users
> on these pools: 192.168.2.8/29, 192.168.2.16/29...

You can do this by defining two ACLs, one for the network another for the
excluded addresses in those networks. Then combine them on the same
http_access line.

Please see Squid FAQ Chapter 10 Access controls for a basic description of
the Squid access controls. Key rule to remember is that the order of your
http_access lines are important (you can not allow/deny what is already
allowed/denied earlier), and so is how you combine acls on the same
http_access line to make the rules you intend.