[squid-users] Squid_ldap_auth problem

From: Geir Fossum <geirfo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:29:18 +0100

Hi,

I am in the testing fase with my newly installed squid 2.5 Stable3.

I will use LDAP to authenticate users for internetaccess against Active
Directory.

So far i have done some successfully testing with ldapsearch.

When i move on to squid_ldap_auth i get into trouble, i think. When i use
the squid_ldap_auth in shell for testing i get this output:

"
[root@proxy /]# /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -h dc2.elevnett.tvs
-b "ou=ikt,ou=brukere,dc=elevnett,dc=tvs" -D
"cn=squid,ou=ikt,ou=brukere,dc=elevnett,dc=tvs" -w squidpassword
-f"(&(samaccountname=testuser)(objectclass=person)" -u samaccountname

ERR
"

First a get a blank line after i executes the query above.
I press enter and gets the "ERR" on the next line.
Is there something very wrong with my query ?

What will i see when the query is successfull ?

Regards,
Geir