[squid-users] Problem with file D/L's and squid and replacement policy.

From: Rabie van der Merwe <Rvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:25:52 +0200

Hi,

I have the following problem, some file downloads will start, but hang after
the
first 50-100k until killed, if I remove the proxy and go direct the D/L
work.

I have a child parent setup, a child in each region and then 3 parent
server.

Only change that comes to mind is a change to the
cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA
from the default.

Where can I start trouble shooting?

Regards
Rabie

Running MD9.2 Squid 2.5 Stable 4
Client IE Various, Opera,

                                ------
                                NOTICE
                                ------
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

Metropolitan Health Group, its subsidiaries or associates
do not accept liability for any personal views expressed in
this message.