[squid-users] Authentication TTL

From: Travis Bullock <tbullock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:38:44 -0700

Hey all, Greenhorn here again.

I have the squid up and running nicely with NCSA authentication, currently
testing on my own XP machine with IE6. I would like the users credentials to
expire every 15 minutes as per request from management.

I set the 'auth_param basic credentialsttl' to 15 minutes, opened my browser
and continued to surf for about 17 minutes (one of the benefits of the job I
suppose). Unfortunately the helper never asked me to reauthenticate during
that time.

Is there something else I need to configure to allow for this to work?

Cheers,

Travis Bullock