[squid-users] .htaccess of apache2 with squid2.5Stable4 and IE 6

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:55:58 +0100

Hi

I've set up a .htaccess file in apache 2.0.44 to protect a particular
directory. This apache2 box is behind a squid 2.5Stable4 reverse proxy
on a redhat 9 box. When accessing this directory with Mozilla the
password dialog appears. If accessed with ie6, this dialog does not
appear. However, when accessing with both browsers without using the
reverse proxy, the password dialog appears.

If anybody knows a slolutions for that please let me know

Merry Christmas,

Philipp