Re: [squid-users] non cached access to internal address

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:16:22 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Andreas Moroder wrote:

> we have certain servers in our internal network we want to access direct
> without the pages being cached by squid. I use mozilla, so I cannot set
> "don't use proxy for local addresses".

But you can provide a list of servers you want to go direcrly for, or you
could use a PAC script with whatever logic is desired.

> I have set the following lines in squid.conf
>
> acl localsites dstdomain .se-nord.provinz.bz.it intranet.sb-brixen.it
> titan.sb-brixen.it
>
> append_domain .se-nord.provinz.bz.it
> always_direct allow localsites
> http_access allow localsites

This tells Squid that it should not use any peers for these requests. If
you do not want to cache you should use the no_cache tag.

> Whe I try to access our ipcop firewall via https this configuration does
> not work. I get "Access denied"

Most likely being denied by Safe_Ports or SSL_Ports.