[squid-users] non cached access to internal address

From: Andreas Moroder <amoroder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:55:34 +0100

Hello,

we have certain servers in our internal network we want to access direct
without the pages being cached by squid. I use mozilla, so I cannot set
"don't use proxy for local addresses".

I have set the following lines in squid.conf

acl localsites dstdomain .se-nord.provinz.bz.it intranet.sb-brixen.it
titan.sb-brixen.it

append_domain .se-nord.provinz.bz.it
always_direct allow localsites
http_access allow localsites

Whe I try to access our ipcop firewall via https this configuration does
not work. I get "Access denied"

Does anyone know the reason ?

Thank you very much
Andreas