[squid-users] Can I find out How much uploading user is doing from access.log

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:14:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
We can find out amount of data transfer from
access.log. I am suspecting lot of uploading from my
LAN user/users and want to restrict bandwidth for
those particular users by delay pools feature. I don't
mind if somebody is downloading lot. But want to
restrict only uploading users. Please guide me how to
use access.log for this.
Thanks for support.