Re: [squid-users] Logging Question

From: Christoph Haas <email@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:55:56 +0100

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 08:54:06AM -0500, BrianC8876@aol.com wrote:
> I've set
>
> debug_options ALL,0
>
> and the access and store logs continue to be logged. I first tried
> "reconfigure" and then stopping and starting squid, but the logging continues. What
> have I done wrong?

Nothing. IMHO you just disabled the output of /debug/ messages.
The access.log and store.log files are still written without additional
debug information. See the cache_access_log (et al) statements in your
squid.conf. You can possibly redirect them to /dev/null - although I
wonder why you don't like that output.

 Christoph

P.S.: Your email address is garbled.

--